Friday, March 31, 2006

Now Entering Free Association Zone

Bulleted lists. Almost as good as sentence fragments.
  • I hate it when I'm in the men's room washing my hands and practicing making faces in the mirror when someone walks in, because then I have to be all serious, like "Gosh, what's that in my eye?", and plus I have to try not to crack up.
  • When I start counting how many papers are left in the stack to grade, I know it's time to take a break. Eventually, I will split it up into a sequence of piles of 5, and play games with myself about grading the next five before I stop again. Eventually I have trouble getting through a stack of five. Doing almost anything is better than actually grading.
  • I'm traveling this weekend and making a somewhat long trip for essentially business purposes. (It's about as long as the trip to Atlanta--yeesh.) But I'll end up within 20 miles of a good friend from college, so I'll get something nice out of it as a bonus by getting to visit her. 
So I'll talk more when I get back. Have a good weekend!

No comments: