Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More Ooga-Booga

Since I introduced you to Ooga-Booga recently, I thought you might like to see the pictures we have up of him on the door to our common room/testing room. (Also the future site of Dean C's Celebrity Dance Party.)

Below, we see Ooga-Booga rising over the mountains, and skeet-shooting with son Oogie (2004):
Next, we see O.B. enjoying his iZot shuffle ("Utter chaos made even more random, starting at $99"), "Ooga Booga hates moving", "Guess what ELSE Ooga-Booga hates?" (all names are of local car dealerships), and finally "Ooga-Booga HATES meetings."

Another instructor's student once asked "Did someone's kid draw those?" He answered it was someone he worked with. Technically of course all the artists were in fact someone's kid, however.

1 comment:

TMWA said...

Ah, some good points... I need to write a bit about my Halloween preparations this year. I should also consider writing about my happy moments teaching. Unfortunately, the unhappy moments probably make for funnier reading.

And I must emphasize in terms of the substances, Ooga-Booga was in fact created by someone else. I'm just picking up on a good thing. :-)