Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A minor annoyance, and something enjoyable

Sigh. Apparently bots have found my (very minor) blog, and I've started getting comments that are really ads for websites and such. So I've turned on "word recognition", which requires commenters to type a word displayed in a graphic before they can comment. Sorry about that if you'd like to add a comment, but it shouldn't be too bad.

On the other hand, I just upgraded my Mac to OS 10.4 (Tiger) this weekend, and I'm really liking it. I skipped the last update, so I have quite the host of new features. For those of you who are Mac fans and know what I'm talking about: I'm really liking Expose, Dashboard is really growing on me surprisingly quickly, and the jury is still out on Spotlight. (Spotlight is somewhat less speedy than I was led to believe, and it has failed to find some things at all.)

No comments: