Monday, November 23, 2009

Flu shot

The school just got H1N1 vaccine to offer to faculty, so I called this morning to make an appointment, then walked over to the bursar's office to pay for it. (The last thing I need is to get sick when in about a month I'll be flying all over the place on various trips. Plus, I get my flu shots on general principles anyway.)

When I got back to my office and got back to work, my arm felt a little achy, which is more or less what I always get with a flu shot. Then I remembered I hadn't actually gotten the flu shot, I had only paid for it. I'm taking it tomorrow morning. Talk about psychosomatic. Either that, or I'm developing an allergic reaction to spending money. But since I just booked a bunch of flights and hotels for my upcoming travels without batting an eye, I don't think that's it.

No comments: